In addition to the Junta de Andalusia’s homologations like authorised Maintenance and installer of protection fire system, INCOTEX has the ISO 9001. On August 2012 due to the quality and service to our clients, our companies obtained this certification by Bureau-VERITAS.
INCOTEX is certified quality management standard which complies strictly with the Quality Standard ISO 9001.
ISO 9001 is voluntary and we are one of the few companies certified, what make us different.
We assure to our clients: A high quality customer service, delivery time controlled, revised work, qualified workers, organised structure, certified infrastructure and a product and services range which satisfy the legal requirement.
Our quality policy is directed to the degree of objective fulfilment that improve every day, the INCOTEX management:
- It assures our activities development of our activities through the current and ISO 9001:2008 and any other agreement with our clients.
- Regularly, it’s established and revised the objectives to accomplish this policy.
- Our management system is revised and refreshed to improve every day.
- All our workers are trained about their functions and their responsibility in their work, management system and this policy.
- General objectives are:
- Accomplish, and reduce, the execution time and the installation maintenance.
- Reduce, to remove, the delivery’s mistake in the installation and maintenance.
- Train all workers to accomplish the quality Standard, especially, the legislation.
Malaga, 26 January, 2012
D. Francisco Fernández Ávila
INCOTEX S.L. manager